Published on 04/03/2021
Our Great Energy Giveaway is here. To celebrate the launch of our HUB energy SMART Choice Tariff we are giving one lucky customer free energy for a year* worth £925!
At HUB energy we’re proud to be playing an active role in the energy revolution we see before us; delivering 100% renewable electricity and carbon offset gas to our customers through SMART metering technology.
To enter the competition, answer the below question and email your name, contact number and HUB energy account number to [email protected] before the closing date below.
Question: How much of the electricity supplied by HUB energy comes from renewable sources?
A. 50% B. 100% C. 0%
To be in with a chance of winning the competition the following rules, Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply:
1. You must be a dual fuel home energy customer. This means that you have an active gas and electricity supply registered at the same supply address with HUB energy.
2. You must sign up to or have signed up to HUB SMART Choice Tariff on or after 24th February 2021 and on or before 31st March 2021.
3. The closing date to send your entry is 00:00 on 1st April 2021. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
4. Your entry must be submitted from the email address registered to your HUB energy account.
5. Your gas and electricity supplies must be transferred to HUB energy within 3 weeks of registering your switch. If your transfer is delayed due to an objection or rejection your entry may not be included in the draw. HUB energy will not beliable for any delays in your switch where an objection or a rejection occurs. You should contact your original supplier to discuss this.
6. Competition is not open to HUB energy employees or its associates.
7. The winner will be drawn at random on 22nd April 2021 and announced at www.hubenergy.co.uk. The winner will be notified by telephone.
8. The winner will receive a credit to offset their bill value for each month following the successful installation of their SMART meter until either: the value of £925 has been reached, or the 12 month fixed term tariff comes to an end. If the winner already has a SMART meter, the credit will be applied to the first bill issued after the competition winner is announced.
9. If the winner switches one or both of the supplies to another supplier before the prize value of £925 has been reached or before the tariff comes to an end, the prize will become null and void and no further credits will be applied to the energy account.
10. Prize value of £925 is calculated based on typical domestic consumption values of 2,900kwh for electricity and 12,000kwh for gas using an average of rates across all regions.
11. The total prize value will not exceed £925. For customers with less than typical annual consumption, the prize value may be less than £925. There will no refund or payment of the difference. No cash alternative. For customers with higher than typical consumption, payment of the account will be required in line with the tariff Terms and Conditions once a total value of £925 has been credited.
12. HUB SMART Choice Tariff and General terms and Conditions apply. The first payment will be collected prior to the switch date in line with these Terms and Conditions.
13. There must be a minimum of 100 entrants for the competition to take place. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries.