Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Responsible for monitoring wholesale and third-party costs relating to the supply of gas and electricity. Updating the pricing model based on supply cost changes. Generating and communicating gas and electricity tariff prices including the development of new products.
- Monitoring imbalance of contracted versus hedged commodity positions and transacting trades to reduce the risk of these imbalance positions. Analysis of the out turn of actual versus forecast supply costs.
- Providing day to day support to the Senior Pricing Analyst and the wider Finance Team.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Assist in the development on an on-going basis of the Pricing Model.
- Calculate and recommend the need for changes in tariff prices. Implement and communicate revised calculated prices.
- On a daily basis monitor gas and electricity wholesale price movements and trends.
- Analyse industry communications and forecast third party charges based on those communications. Calculate risk premiums to be included in tariff prices to account for variability in forecast costs over time.
- Produce timely monthly analysis of wholesale purchases and imbalance costs.
- Monitor and report on out turn of actual costs versus forecast costs used in tariff prices and P&L forecasts.
- Assist the Senior Pricing Analyst in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide day to day support to the Senior Pricing Analyst and other members of the Finance Team.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and current salary to [email protected] Please make sure you include the job title Pricing Analyst in the subject line of your email.