How can we support you today?

My switch to you has been objected to. What does this mean?

Sometimes, when you try to move to a new energy supplier, your current supplier might object to your switch. This is often because of a balance which needs to be paid or another issue with your account.

To resolve the objection, you'll need to contact your current energy supplier as soon as possible and they’ll let you know why they have objected to you leaving.

Once you have spoken to your current supplier, please let us know when we can re-apply to take over your supply. Your new start date will be around 3 weeks from when you get in touch.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Get in touch with us

While we are all affected by issues related to the Coronavirus, we would really appreciate it if customers can use our online services wherever possible before contacting us by phone. So, if you're getting in touch to provide a meter reading, request a bill or make a payment, please do so by logging into you My HUB account.

This is so we are able to support customers who are experiencing emergencies and so we can keep our phone-lines clear for our more vulnerable customers.

Get in touch with us at any time of the day by filling in our contact form. Simply provide us with the details of your question and we’ll get back to you with a response as soon as possible.

Prefer to speak to someone on the phone?

0800 830 3670

Home Energy

  • Monday
    9am - 5pm
  • Tuesday
    9am - 5pm
  • Wednesday
    9am - 5pm
  • Thursday
    9am - 5pm
  • Friday
    9am - 3pm
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

Our lines are closed on weekends and Public Holidays. If you want to get in touch when our lines are closed, please use our contact form.